Welfare Facilities (Kunugi-Kaikan)
The college has a two-story building, Kunugi-Kaikan, which has facilities for the students and staff. On the first floor there are a lounge, and a shop. On the second floor it has a Japanese-style room and two rooms for extracurricular activities.
- Meeting Room
- Japanese-style Room
The dormitory, located in the campus and called “MEIWA-RYO”, consists of two buildings: South Building and North Building. The South Building has a capacity of 140 students (2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th floors) and the North Building ( 3 floors ) has a capacity of 60 students. The dormitory is a significant place not only for daily lives but also for forming the character of each student, who will be able to cooperate each other in the future as a member of society. Each room is equipped with an air-conditioner, well-equipped furnishings, such as information outlet for the Internet, desk, chair, bookshelf, bed and locker.
- Gymnasium 1
- Gymnasium 2
- Archery Ground
- Kumamotodentetsu Kumamoto-Kosen-Mae Sta.
- A monument of “Sanki-no kyotou” (2006)
- A monument of “Gakusei-Kokoroe” (2001)
Welfare Facilities (Ryuho-Kaikan)
The college has a two-story building, Ryuho-Kaikan, which has facilities for the students and staff. On the first floor there are an Office of Student Health Care Counseling Center, a lounge, and a shop. On the second floor it has a room for the Student Council, a Japanese-style room and two rooms for extracurricular activities.
- Office of Students Health Care
- Japanese-style Room
- Room for extracurricular activities
Dormitories (HACHIRYU-RYO and YUBA-RYO)
There are two dormitories located on campus, one for male students and the other for females. Students living in the dormitories, including international and advanced course students, have ample opportunity to learn how to live together and cooperate with other people. The quiet and comfortable atmosphere and various facilities of the dormitories help students to be able to study and carry out their researches.
- HACHIRYU & YUBA Dormitory
- Center for Industry Collaboration Project
- Engineering Department Building-1
- Building for Technical Applications and Experiments
- A monument of 1st President of Yatsushiro KOSEN (1976)
- Flagpole for 30th anniversary (2005)
- A monument of 1st President of Kumamoto KOSEN (2010)